2017 Boston Crusaders

Might be similar to the political/business arena where the pol/exec. is told to either tender their resignation or be fired.

Ah that makes sense, I didn't consider that possibility

#### it i have to agree with Brasso. HATE when that happens :ninja:

Imagine then how ###### I am when I find you agree with me for once. Good grief, whats the world coming to, corpsband ? ( .. haha)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Boston Crusaders acquired two people with well deserved excellent reputations. Great! However, I believe using the word "poached" is inaccurate. It was no secret. I first heard about this potential move in Allentown and not in a gossipy manner and I am not someone with inside information as those of you who know me outside of DCP or have corrected my posts know very well.

Suppose these two gentlemen decided to make Spirit of Atlanta home, would we be hearing the word poached or would we be hearing of a return of Spirit to their glory days?

All summer long, BAC was criticized for design, so a design person is recruited. BAC was criticized for having so few locals so a key person associated with U Mass Amherst, a school with a huge number of Massachusetts residents comes on board. Perhaps their departure from their previous corps is controversial, but coming to Boston is not.

and maybe it just is what it is and after a long time it was just time to try something new. No conspiracy

I mean I'm just assuming they decided to leave? Unless you think there's a possibility they were fired?

I'm just trying to point out that -- unless you , McNutt, and Cipriani just did lunch, you don't know why they left. Maybe BAC went all Oprah on them and bought them a new mini van ($1 to Tekk). Would that be poaching?

Who knows? I'm sure there were a lot of contributing factors to their decision.

• Like 2

I'm just trying to point out that -- unless you , McNutt, and Cipriani just did lunch, you don't know why they left. Maybe BAC went all Oprah on them and bought them a new mini van ($1 to Tekk). Would that be poaching?

Who knows? I'm sure there were a lot of contributing factors to their decision.

I think it was a smart car...can you see that pulling up to rehearsal...lmao

rally-red.jpg

• Like 2