Carolina Crown 2017

I don't know why everyone is so shocked or surprised, this time of yr in Tennessee is always closed to the public.

• Like 1

Prediction: right after I KNOW YOU two guard members emerge in 2013 uniforms and a bench while brass reprises Zarathustra :3_grin:

• Like 7

At least you got to like the fact Crown plays last Saturday and Sunday coming up...it leaves some wiggle room to move up if they can just seize the moment :)

56 minutes ago, Wog said:

At least you got to like the fact Crown plays last Saturday and Sunday coming up...it leaves some wiggle room to move up if they can just seize the moment :)

Don't underestimate the impact the Crown's home show on Sunday.   Unlike last year, the weather will be absolutely perfect - I still think that if the home show doesn't get rained out, there would have been a better chance for Crown to finish ahead of BD at Indy. We'l never know.   But one thing for sure, 12,000 partisan fans screaming for Crown willl do wonders for kids on the field.   I, for one, will leave my voice in the stands as I will help root on the home corps!   GO CROWN!!!!!!!!!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Flguardman said:

I don't know why everyone is so shocked or surprised, this time of yr in Tennessee is always closed to the public.

I'm neither shocked nor surprised. Just disappointed that they're continuing this silliness. It's not just Crown though. Some corps take the secrecy act to the extreme and it's really annoying. I'm looking at you, Bluecoats. Waiting until the day of your first show to announce your show title? Geez, get over yourselves. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, crownisking said:

I'm neither shocked nor surprised. Just disappointed that they're continuing this silliness. It's not just Crown though. Some corps take the secrecy act to the extreme and it's really annoying. I'm looking at you, Bluecoats. Waiting until the day of your first show to announce your show title? Geez, get over yourselves. 

Totally agree. It's absolutely silly. 

On Reddit, even a remote suggestion of a leak leads to millions of downvotes and someone calling over a mod to delete the comment. 

Stupid. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Totally agree. It's absolutely silly. 

On Reddit, even a remote suggestion of a leak leads to millions of downvotes and someone calling over a mod to delete the comment. 

Stupid. 

I'm more not a fan of people totally disrespecting a corps wishes even though they might not necessarily agree with them but hey that's just me.   

Excited to see what Carolina Crown is up to.  

• Like 8