Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

7 hours ago, bicsta said:

Everything in this post is BS.  

In other words you are a BD hater.  What boggles my mind is that BD haters refuse to realize the use of color, the field coverage, and even the in sync body movements that they do.  If they don't march at all then how do they end up all over the field?

6 minutes ago, MikeBD said:

In other words you are a BD hater.  What boggles my mind is that BD haters refuse to realize the use of color, the field coverage, and even the in sync body movements that they do.  If they don't march at all then how do they end up all over the field?

Boy, you gave that guy a lot more energy than he deserves. I read his ridiculous reply and decided to move on quickly. 

• Like 6

Just now, Jurassic Lancer said:

Boy, you gave that guy a lot more energy than he deserves. I read his ridiculous reply and decided to move on quickly. 

You did the smart thing.  I have no problem if someone disagrees with me but he.............

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, MikeBD said:

You did the smart thing.  I have no problem if someone disagrees with me but he.............

BD is very good, no question...my problem with some BD folks is arrogance, and not saying you bc I haven't read replies of yours that I can remember...but any critique of them is met with this, well they do it at such a high level people just don't understand it. That is degrading to others and not humble in the least. The better one is the more humility they should show. And I have friends who marched there or were on staff...and they agree with that. 

But, they definitely have it going on.

Edited by JKT90
  • Like 2

Can we not continue to discuss another corps in this thread? It's tiring. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jim Schehr said:

Bloo would have to be in 7th or 8th place for that to happen if that would happen at all. 

Well that's... Nice...

2 minutes ago, JKT90 said:

BD is very good, no question...my problem with some BD folks is arrogance, and not saying you bc I haven't read replies of yours that I can remember...but any critique of them is met with this, well they do it at such a high level people just don't understand it. That is degrading to others and not humble in the least. The better one is the more humility they should show. 

I agree, but it seems every group has people like that unfortunately.

Just now, kinetic inferno11 said:

Well that's... Nice...

I agree, but it seems every group has people like that unfortunately.

Not every group...fortunately. Many...probably. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Dear God.  Please don't let this turn into The Cadets thread...:ninja:

They should be so lucky...

but it wouldn't surprise me given all the Cadet alums on Bloo's design team and faculty (Rarick, JVD, Fanning, Crowley, Sam, Lloyd, Greg Lagola designed for Cadets guard for two decades, etc.) Just trying to make them feel at home.

Just now, xandandl said:

They should be so lucky...

but it wouldn't surprise me given all the Cadet alums on Bloo's design team and faculty (Rarick, JVD, Fanning, Crowley, Sam, Lloyd, Greg Lagola designed for Cadets guard for two decades, etc.) Just trying to make them feel at home.

I was referring to the nonstop discourse.