Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

I watched Bloo's show from last night.  The ballad changes were terrific!  The closer stuff left me a little underwhelmed.  Its still a great closer, but it didnt really WOW me.  Im not sure this set of changes will be enough to push them into the medals *just* yet.  Hopefully soon though...hopefully soon it will happen.  SuperOOK, do you have any info on anymore upcoming changes?

• Like 1

BD and Bloo need to hold a symposium on how to have "Swag". I would be sitting in the front row with a pen and pad ready to take notes. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, BoaDci said:

I watched Bloo's show from last night.  The ballad changes were terrific!  The closer stuff left me a little underwhelmed.  Its still a great closer, but it didnt really WOW me.  Im not sure this set of changes will be enough to push them into the medals *just* yet.  Hopefully soon though...hopefully soon it will happen.  SuperOOK, do you have any info on anymore upcoming changes?

I really don't think the closer really needed any big changes. It was already awesome but the guard racing up the ramp culminating with the hat toss is an exclamation point.

I think people just expect corps to change their endings by Allentown because that is what has been happening for the last several years. But why change for change sake? 

As for medaling, I think what will push them up into the medals or leave them out is how well they clean. Looking at the video from last night, I can see they have really cleaned a lot since San Antonio, but there is so much more work to do in this area and GE will follow clarity.

• Like 5

Just now, tedrick said:

color color - the show needs color....

wish the design would have used a bright color for the guard -- oh well... live and learn....

It's still a wonderful show....

Has anyone mentioned that the color inside their hats changes along with whatever color the guard is using? I hadn't seen anyone point that out before and think it's a cool effect.

• Like 4

Bloo has so much high exposure. There's allot to clean and much has been uncluttered. Performance levels are off the charts. Perhaps dial it back some, but not too much. I like how they keep things on the edge. Fans love it and the performers do too. 

Edited by Jim Schehr
  • Like 5