72 Hours / 654 Words…but 2 are missing

I get all that but what reason was served but another smash GH in the face post?? Is DCP the let's get GH at any cost site now??

I hope not. GH has been a force not only in YEA and the Cadets, but in DCI. And I think much of it is for the good.

I agree, Just makes me wonder why there are many who love to kick people when they are down in here and it's not just with George. Everyone has an opinion but the sometimes vengeful way people try to get even is sad. But hey, it's the internet lol. :sad:

I get all that but what reason was served but another smash GH in the face post?? Is DCP the let's get GH at any cost site now??

You know, it's almost like you're trying to incite those folks who don't care for GH. Frankly, given the recent history of office staff turnover and turmoil, communication issues, and the recent *major* design/caption head changes, DCP's users have been incredibly fair about the situation in comments made. Look no further than the staff merry-go-round thread to see a lot of very objective and balanced posts, on both sides.

You're like the guy screaming "fire" in a crowded theater just to see what happens.

Edited by Kamarag
  • Like 2

I agree, Just makes me wonder why there are many who love to kick people when they are down in here and it's not just with George. Everyone has an opinion but the sometimes vengeful way people try to get even is sad. But hey, it's the internet lol. :sad:

It's not just here. It happens a lot with all forms of social media.

This isn't the academy awards.. It's people lives and jobs big difference. There is no need to go public with something that was very painful and private between them. Some just want all the dirty laundry posted here for all the see. Not everything is our business even though we think it is lol.

• Like 2

I've got 2 words as well...Zero Class.

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 2

This isn't the academy awards.. It's people lives and jobs big difference. There is no need to go public with something that was very painful and private between them. Some just want all the dirty laundry posted here for all the see. Not everything is our business even though we think it is lol.

It still amazes me today the entitlement many have ( not saying just here ) to know everything and in this case what the price of a ticket or ones involvement in the past entitles them to.. Oh well , the sign of the times I guess....Just sayin

Now if one puts themselves out there then they put themselves out for the good as well as the bad. You cant pick and choose. We know G likes the attention so that sword cuts both ways.

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1

Hey Kamarag I am not inciting anything but expressing my opinion. I don't have to. People here do that themselves. You know that better than anyone. The anti GH or Cadets people don't need inciting. They lurk and wait for an opportunity then pounce. You don't know me at all so please don't assume that I do anything that would be negative to DCP because that's not my style. People that do know me would be offended you even brought that up.