DCI Orlando - July 8, 2017

Not surprising considering the gap from Colts to Boston.  Boston at a 77 necessitates more upward movement for the next 3.

The surprising outcome would have been if Crown *hadn't* hit at least an 81 knowing Boston was at a 77.

Just now, BRASSO said:

Did somebody step on your cape tonite, Superman ? If so, Liahona probably didn't mean to. And if its too hot in your room, ut the AC on. Maybe that'll help you cool down, and feel better about things . Liahona did some tweets. So what. Its harmless. Grow up. Nobodty " bullied you tonite " certainly not Liahona. You got your cape twisted becuse he posted a few harmless tweets. If you got some of yours, put them here. No problem. 

Nah, it's been a long time coming between the BAC crowd on here and reddit. Also, the bullying comment is from about 2 weeks ago in the Crown thread. It's cool though. I'm fine. Just saying what other people think and feel, but don't have the gaul or the profile to say so. 

Go Cavies!!!!!!! I mean... go Cavaliers!!!!

percussion and guard are for real. 

Brass scores seem better tonight.

GE judges seemed favorable.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 6

Just now, drumcorpsfever said:

To anyone who can't accept that Crown is in the running for GOLD this year, I think they've proved tonight that they are worthy contenders for the crown.

Exactly like any show you have to see it live. Just the opening was beyond unbelievable.

• Like 1

Boston shrinks cadets lead on them...

• Like 4

Good job Cavaliers!

• Like 2