The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

time for the crossman

Yes I'm aware it's not crossman

i just laugh whenever anyone says it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jasgre2000 said:

PlayStation Vue, DIRECTV Now, Sling, Watch ESPN, CBS ALL ACCESS

And before you claim that they should be better because they are bigger, I am paying more for my Flo subscription than most of these other services.  And they all offer more than one piece of programming that I am interested in.

Are they streaming only services or is it part of the cable company? I've used ESPN 3 and got 240 only

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

Well I really enjoyed Scouts. Also a very clean visual book compared to those scoring around them. I wish they would have picked the music from Mad Max Fury Road. I personally love the uniforms/costumes. I enjoy shows that are out there and different. Madison is cool this year 

How they didn't pick this particular cue from the film, considering the name of it, is beyond me.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

This is where show design is lacking.  If you don't know the show announcement regarding the whole apocalyptic struggle on a planet running out of oxygen thing, you end up wit the 'wtf are they huffing?' response. 

Well to be fair, it's like you need someone to write a dissertation to understand these show themes these days. It's gotta way out of hand. I was dying laughing on the BK thread earlier when someone wrote the weirdest explanation of some of the meaning in their show. It was ridiculous.  

They can't even get the right DM 

Do they do ANY prep for these shows

2 minutes ago, jasgre2000 said:

PlayStation Vue, DIRECTV Now, Sling, Watch ESPN, CBS ALL ACCESS

And before you claim that they should be better because they are bigger, I am paying more for my Flo subscription than most of these other services.

1) Most of those aren't streaming live. I'll give you WatchESPN on that front.

2) Higher demand allows the cost to be spread around more for those. Make DCI as in demand as the NBA Finals, and yeah, the subscription cost will go down because >20 million people are using it.

• Like 1

Just now, awunderlich said:

They can't even get the right DM 

Do they do ANY prep for these shows

No. The answer is no. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JT76 said:

Anyone watching on FloMarching, is it worth it?

You're going to get different answers from different people.  You have some people who expect the world and then some, and you have others who are realistic.

I am realistic.  It's better than I expect, but not the highest level of professional streaming you will find out there.  It'll do just fine for me given our little niche activity is actually getting a reliable streaming service for once (at least from a video consistency perspective).

• Like 5