The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

The bag thing is a mystery to me.  I've been going to drum corps shows since the 70's and I have never brought a bag into the stadium.  What in tarnation are you all filling these bags with?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

Water bottles, souvies.

Rain poncho/umbrella, jacket or long-sleeve shirt, Twizzlers.

56 minutes ago, craiga said:

The bag thing is a mystery to me.  I've been going to drum corps shows since the 70's and I have never brought a bag into the stadium.  What in tarnation are you all filling these bags with?

Thanks for using tarnation!

• Like 1

Boston got a great draw. Should give them a chance to shine for the judges amid the other big boys. On the flip side, going on after a phenomenal Bluecoats corps may not be the best thing for them. I know Coats will be ready. I am sure Boston will too.  I think Cadets are best off where they are. That's a good spot for them. 

4 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I predict BD will continue their undefeated run at San Antonio

I think so, too. I do think Bluecoats pull back on top of SCV and come within .6 or .7 of BD...hopefully.  I also think Carolina Crown pulls an upset and beats SCV by .1. 

16 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

Boston got a great draw. Should give them a chance to shine for the judges amid the other big boys. On the flip side, going on after a phenomenal Bluecoats corps may not be the best thing for them. I know Coats will be ready. I am sure Boston will too.  I think Cadets are best off where they are. That's a good spot for them. 

I would have preferred them after Cavies and before Bluecoats...but it is what it is so to speak...

• Like 1