Cadets 2018

21 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I feel sorry for that guy...he has been the brunt of so many jokes...and yes I know no one is picking on him...just the poor design decision itself..still I can't help but feel bad for him though...

Sorry you were talking about the Backflip Jesus guard member, not the guy who came up with the idea. Also the Red Queen, Lil Jeff'ry...

Edited by FTNK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think @Liahonais referring to the actual performer. Not the control freak who made him do that. 

YES I was talking about the performer back-flip Jesus...thanks Terri!

• Like 1

Well, I got to accidentally experience the World Cup live. I'm not a soccer fan, but it's incredible how passionate these fans are about this game. 

I guess we have a lot in common. 

Speaking of, how's our team doing? 

I'm ready to get home. 

Edited by 2000Cadet

10 hours ago, xandandl said:

I am left to wonder whether either poster has actually been present for a performance or are only using the videos as the basis of experience. There's a world of difference in the experience first hand compared to what the camera man chooses to show or not show. I refer them to the comments about the broadcasting for the Bluecoats, SCV, Crown, and Cavaliers as mentioned on the other DCP threads.

One of these posters, once more frequent in positive posting, has grown sullen and negative particularly with the change of administrations.

You don’t have to be left to wonder. As I said, this is just from a few YouTube videos—single camera (presumably phone) recordings of the Akron show (one full show, probably way off at 20 yd line; one better perspective just of the drum break) and an ensemble run through day before Akron (not in uniform; low center). I’m aware of the differences between phone recordings and being there, big audiences and small, early season vs later, the effect gained by clear execution. But it’s all I have for now. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Well, I got to accidentally experience the World Cup live. I'm not a soccer fan, but it's incredible how passionate these fans are about this game. 

I'm ready to get home. 

Looking forward to seeing your team tonight!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

I'm ready to get home. 

You are in England? They are going nuts over their team. My daughter lives in London, Greenwich to be precise.