The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

19 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I wonder if this (regarding King) is what the victim even wanted to happen.

I’m not sure their intent matters. And I say that understanding the point you are trying to make 

The 100% integrity of the process and organization moving forward is all that matters 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MikeM said:

I'm with George D again (twice in a week, holy crap!)

It's better here to err on the side of extreme caution. 

Exactly. 

4 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

So, did he resign or is he suspended during the investigation?

Reporter has deleted original tweets and made new similar tweets, changing all headlines to Suspended. No reference to Resigned. I will update the image link soon.

7 minutes ago, MikeM said:

I'm with George D again (twice in a week, holy crap!)

It's better here to err on the side of extreme caution. 

Suspend until investigation is complete is usual practice in a lot of places so really no surprise 

• Like 1

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Suspend until investigation is complete is usual practice in a lot of places so really no surprise 

Of course it is, unless you're former board of YEA!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Cavalier's policy statement says that SHWS was a major discussion item at the Januals; vs 'hallway rumour discussions' describe a thousand or so posts ago.

Importantly, at the BoD level.

3 hours ago, ebo said:

This is not true.  Everyone that knows Sean King knows he would have reported it in 2 seconds.  I also know other instructors and former YEA employees that I have asked if they saw any of this and everyone of them has said no. There are at least 10 YEA employees that never saw George do any of this.   I am not defending George, he will have his day in court I am sure.  If they make Sean King a victim of what Hopkins is alleged of doing then I and many others will never donate another penny to this organization again. This man has the most integrity of anyone I know and everyone who is close to the situation knows this.   This would be yet another tragedy  to an innocent person. If Sean says he did not get told, believe it.  I hope the donors all take a stand and not let this mans good name be damaged.  I have personally given 10's of thousands to this organization.  This will be a huge mistake to make this man a victim too.

When the poop hits the fan innocent people sometimes get splattered

YEA CEO King suspended updated twitter feed part 2

WDrLdyw.png