NightBEAT - July 29, 2018

...at the end of the opener is that a Beast form? I see ears and the guard fills in a nose? but it is rather teddy bearish imo… I also see the same gestures and bodywork that doesn't quite reach beastmode. Just lacking something...

Just now, whitedj2002 said:

? I see ears and the guard fills in a nose

We see a cats eye pattern like their show logo!

7 minutes ago, caliswift said:

Jesus man. Can you have a worse personality?

What does an OPINION have to do with personality?  ...lol

I guess you can make that case if EVERY opinion is nothing but a negative Nancy...but I think N.E. Brigand is quite balanced...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, whitedj2002 said:

...at the end of the opener is that a Beast form? I see ears and the guard fills in a nose? but it is rather teddy bearish imo… I also see the same gestures and bodywork that doesn't quite reach beastmode. Just lacking something...

Yeah I dont see Marshawn Lynch in the show at all. Maybe they need some skittles. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

I think the top two are etched in granite.

1 minute ago, ContraFart said:

I agree. I wasn't as put off by the singer as the rest of DCP and I thought the concept of deconstruction worked well

2 minutes ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

I think the top two are etched in granite.

It’s going to take a dynamite show to change that maybe, but these corps  are surprising !

6 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Crown '17 has grown on me a TON after almost a year. Still not my favorite Crown show ever, but I could dig what they were going for.

I tried giving it a few more chances over the course of the offseason as I tend to do with most shows (I went from really disliking most BD shows when I first started following DCI to loving all of them, believe it or not), but I just could not get into it. It had the things that annoy me about some Crown shows (unmusical runs and unnecessary technical passages) and added poorly integrated (imo) singing. The singer herself was fantastic though, great voice. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

SCV by an increasing margin. Nobody will touch them.

Bloo over BD tonight. Nice run by Crown but I don’t see their position changingposted from the DrumScorps app

BD seemed like they had a good run, imo.  I don't think SCV is bulletproof against them

Edited by Ediker