The Cadets 2019

yes the girl was funny - but she was trying to act enthusiastic and it got "what we do" in front of some folks on the tv screen that night!

20 hours ago, Tommeee said:

On the contrary, I would argue that they are doing a FANTASTIC job of dealing with less rehearsal time, AND excelling.

I hate that it sounds like an excuse, but the situation with the former drill writer is BY FAR the biggest reason why they are currently placing where they are.  It’s not an excuse, as much as it is a FACT.

They're doing a great job!  

Huh?  You are suggesting that firing Bobby Jones 10 days before the season was to begin is the reason for their issues? Frankly, the visual package from the WE CAN DO BETTER TO THE END is the issue, and I am thinking that Bobby was long gone when that was written. If it was so critical to fire Bobby they should have had a plan right?  Who is doing the re-writes?

But still that does not explain the opening, the "bridge over troubled waters", which is  trite,  and a lack of visual design consideration over the last 3-4 minutes. 

If you are asking, the packaging and design choices are the reason for where they are today, competitively speaking.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

well when someone stops turning in drill you sort of get backed in a corner

Who told you that George?  I know you have sources but that's not what I heard. I was at the DCA show in PA last week ( rained out) but there was a good bit of chatter at the bar. Nothing I heard had to do with Bobby and drill. On the contrary there were comments about the designers not knowing what they wanted. I know it was a DCA crowd but most of the people I talked to was glad he was back at Bucs full time!