Executive Secretary: Robert Zarfoss

Treasurer: Rich Warga

Membership Chairman: Ed Teleky

Public Relations Chairman: Roy Wilson

Merchandising Chairman: Roman Blenski

Chaplain / Historian: Bill McGrath

Banquet Chairman: Judy Miller

Webmaster: Dan Rippon

I was wondering why Roman was selling t-shirts in the lobby of the Genetti on Friday night last year at DCA Championships.  Now I know. 

1 hour ago, Algernon said:

Executive Board

President: Rich Templin

Vice President: Bob Findley

Administrator: Larry Hershman

I feel old as been in corps with 3 of these people over the decades. Great to see Mr Z still involved. Human version of Energizer Bunny... just keeps going and going...

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

So the WDCHOF is pretty much a useless entity that nobody knows about nor should care about?  I don’t have a problem with that idea. I do find it a bit of cognitive dissonance that the DCI HOF removed GH nearly a year ago yet the WDCHOF has not. Nobody seems to even care enough to actually discuss it. Fine by me. I shall consider the WDCHOF not worth anyone’s time or effort. 

1 hour ago, Algernon said:

Executive Board

President: Rich Templin

Vice President: Bob Findley

Administrator: Larry Hershman

With a Board like this - Isn't Rich the father of Kristy?  And isn't (wasn't) she GH's girlfriend? - it's easy to see why the organization is mostly an unknown tribute to Hop.

Probably a brain cell-saving effort to just forget about it.  It's almost assured that this bunch won't hang him until he's convicted.

Rich Templin? Father to Kristy Templin?

That might be your answer there, From what I've heard GH and Kristy are still involved and he presumes his innocence.. IF Rich is Kristy's father you would assume removing him from their HOF would be a slight against his daughter's BF and would not be a vote of confidence. Also Looking back it seems like Rich Templin ran C2 while they where doing well in 2016.. so they are solidly in GH camp and are going down with the sinking ship.. 

41 minutes ago, garfield said:

With a Board like this - Isn't Rich the father of Kristy?  And isn't (wasn't) she GH's girlfriend? - it's easy to see why the organization is mostly an unknown tribute to Hop.

Probably a brain cell-saving effort to just forget about it.  It's almost assured that this bunch won't hang him until he's convicted.

There’s the answer I was looking for. It makes sense now.   I will ignore the WDCHOF henceforth. 

Taking the same attitude as some others on another thread. 

this is all still just alleged and until proven guilty no reason to discuss. 

Not my opinion just being sarcastic due to the thick headed opinions on another thread concerning a couple of other corps. 

:sarcasm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, garfield said:

Was thinking blood pressure saving....

And to be even more serious enough tension going on without jumping the gun and removing before trial. Board might think it looks bad to remove while GH is still legally innocent.

20 minutes ago, rmm155 said:

Pre-trial hearing on 8/20 which was supposed to be on 7/24 has now moved to 9/18.

Thank you. Where are you getting this information?  Teach me how to fish.