“Failure to Protect”

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

A simple google search turns up pages of reputation repair companies.

Ewww I need to clean off my hands from holding the phone and my eyes from reading. So create good reports to “bury” the bad stuff, guess by volume. And they have “contacts” to have bad stuff removed from HuffPost, fb, etc, etc. My only guess is they look for loopholes in what is posted and then threaten legal action. Bottom line: if it ain’t their website they can’t do squat. 

But it says so on the internet lol

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

A simple google search turns up pages of reputation repair companies.

DCI HQ itself might need a " reputation repair company " if it can't properly deal with a current Corps Director that reportedly paid a company to bury the bad behavior records with youth of one of its hires. What good are any future mechanisms put in place to provide safer environments, if DCI has current Directors that are exerting policies to bury the past bad behaviors of staffers it has hired ?. The first thing that DCI HQ has to do is to recommend that Morrison step down from his Corps Directorship. That sends a signal to all that DCI HQ takes seriously attempts to circumvent its quest for transparancy and means to implement policies designed to create safer environments for MM's.  Absent such a recommendation for Morrison's removal by DCI HQ, how can anyone take seriously that DCI HQ is really serious about " misconduct will not be tolerated " when Morrison's actions was clearly egregious misconduct if the reports are true ?

Edited by BRASSO

4 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Big mistake Jimbo your asked a question, here is what I found out about the hows and what it will take to seal the cracks.

I spoke to a neighbor friend who owns a forensic discovery firm has large business clients. His firm comes in to electronically cover an issue. Company getting sued, his firm gathers all electronic communication concerning the subject matter so his client can access liability. He said that his company would not do that for individuals but he can to refer me to those that do, (what has DCP been feeding him about me to think that?)Basically any controlling/routing data can be altered so they mask themselves from search engines. Time stamps can be altered, GPS photo data can be altered. It will not be till Block-Chain IP Routing is in full use that this will change.
Without Block-Chain support BitCoin would not exist. Banks want to use Block-Chain so they don't need to shut down your online access so they can post your direct deposit. Not for us, it's only off for a millisecond but their servers are stressed with doing this for every customer. There is a fix that will develop slowly but for now, the internet is the wild west.

Have you offered your expertise to dci?

5 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Big mistake Jimbo your asked a question, here is what I found out about the hows and what it will take to seal the cracks.

I spoke to a neighbor friend who owns a forensic discovery firm has large business clients. His firm comes in to electronically cover an issue. Company getting sued, his firm gathers all electronic communication concerning the subject matter so his client can access liability. He said that his company would not do that for individuals but he can to refer me to those that do, (what has DCP been feeding him about me to think that?)Basically any controlling/routing data can be altered so they mask themselves from search engines. Time stamps can be altered, GPS photo data can be altered. It will not be till Block-Chain IP Routing is in full use that this will change.
Without Block-Chain support BitCoin would not exist. Banks want to use Block-Chain so they don't need to shut down your online access so they can post your direct deposit. Not for us, it's only off for a millisecond but their servers are stressed with doing this for every customer. There is a fix that will develop slowly but for now, the internet is the wild west.

How can you alter data that is not under your control? Other than illegal hacking? Part of my job is database security so looking at this in a different way than some

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

DCI HQ itself might need a " reputation repair company " if it can't properly deal with a current Corps Director that reportedly paid a company to bury the bad behavior records of one of its hires. What good are any future mechanisms put in place to provide safer environments, if DCI has current Directors that are exerting policies to bury the past bad behaviors of staffers it has hired. The first thing that DCI HQ has to do is to recommend that Morrison step down from his Corps Directorship. That sends a signal to all that DCI HQ takes seriously attempts to circumvent its quest for transparancy and means to implement policies designed to create safer environments for MM's.  Absent such a recommendation for Morrison's remova by DCI HQl, how can anyone take seriously that DCI HQ is serious about " misconduct will not be tolerated " when Morrison's actions was clearly egregious misconduct if the reports are true, imo

Good luck changing what is on the Philly papers servers lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

DCI HQ itself might need a " reputation repair company " if it can't properly deal with a current Corps Director that reportedly paid a company to bury the bad behavior records of one of its hires. What good are any future mechanisms put in place to provide safer environments, if DCI has current Directors that are exerting policies to bury the past bad behaviors of staffers it has hired. The first thing that DCI HQ has to do is to recommend that Morrison step down from his Corps Directorship. That sends a signal to all that DCI HQ takes seriously attempts to circumvent its quest for transparancy and means to implement policies designed to create safer environments for MM's.  Absent such a recommendation for Morrison's remova by DCI HQl, how can anyone take seriously that DCI HQ is serious about " misconduct will not be tolerated " when Morrison's actions was clearly egregious misconduct if the reports are true, imo

When you say “DCI HQ” who are you talking about?  Dan Acheson?  Someone else?  The building they work in?  Dan is the man in charge. So I’ve been wondering why you say “DCI HQ”. 

6 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

When you say “DCI HQ” who are you talking about?  Dan Acheson?  Someone else?  The building they work in?  Dan is the man in charge. So I’ve been wondering why you say “DCI HQ”. 

I believe that Dan needs the DCI HQ BOD approval to act. I'm not totally sure on this. I don't think we can let the DCI BOD off the hook in their responsibilities here in any event. So I utilized " DCI HQ " for that reason. This would of course refer to Dan A. as well.

17 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ewww I need to clean off my hands from holding the phone and my eyes from reading. So create good reports to “bury” the bad stuff, guess by volume. And they have “contacts” to have bad stuff removed from HuffPost, fb, etc, etc. My only guess is they look for loopholes in what is posted and then threaten legal action. Bottom line: if it ain’t their website they can’t do squat. 

But it says so on the internet lol

From what I’ve read about these companies after very little research is that they suppress and attempt to expunge the bad.  It all seems very seedy to me. 

21 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Have you offered your expertise to dci?

I havn't done that since the 80s when the January Conferences were in Lombard. I was a guest spesker on how to use CATV message boards to advertize dci. A very small contribution. Since then I been a nobody that loves the activity and would welcome  a way to contribute but for now I just bug you folks on DCP.

Edited by Bluzes
typo