Stanford, CA - Saturday, June 22, 2019

As proficient and clinical as SCV is once again, I have to say musically/stylistically I absolutely adore what BD is doing this season a lot more

• Like 2

Most talented SCV corps ever? They blew me away.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, year1buick said:

SCV is fantastic but I think I liked the Cavaliers show better. Is that allowed, LOL?

Musically? Sure. 

So the current "white" panels will be video screens by San Antonio, correct?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

SCV.  Wow, so so so good across all captions.  Performing incredibly well for June.  They're gonna medal. 

Just.......hmm.  Just personal taste here, but I'm not sure about the show.  It doesn't do a lot for me personally.  Very one note to me musically, and I'm not one to normally say this but so much fluttering to sets.  Those things are done INCREDIBLY well, but it's just different from what I'm used to seeing from them.  Ballad is following what worked INCREDIBLY well last year.  I liked the last two sets of props in 2017 and 2018 way better as well. 

That's all fine, I'm not dogging them for it or saying they aren't gonna deserve what is a gonna be another strong season.  That is all a problem with me and what I like.  100%.  Just not my cup of tea.  

Agree completely.  The goods are there, just not feeling the emotion yet.

So far, Crown is winning the ballad of the year award.  I like SCV's..... but that show left me....... puzzled azz f...  Its early and no one is where they will be in August, so lets enjoy this while it lasts.

• Like 2