Stanford, CA - Saturday, June 22, 2019

SCV is VERY intense.  Like others have said, BD show is still just a frame.  If you forced me to call a finals winner I say SCV.

• Like 1

Just now, Lance said:

one of the worst things i've ever heard, and i don't think it's bd's fault. the sound engineering is beyond horrible. just wow. 

The sound engineering was downright awful. I've watched quite a few practice videos of this show and they've all sounded significantly better than what Flo put out tonight 

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

I liked that BD show better when they did it in 2014. 

Ooooooooo

Upon second viewing I’m not sure what to think about BD. Some things I absolutely love and others I’m left scratching my head. Will be interesting to see what they do with this show.

Is there an encore and who is doing it? Anyone know?

• Like 1

Blue Devils: The staging masters!  This show is already feeling special.  Very eclectic sound.  Love the added strings.  Brass sounds great!  Maybe they weren't their best last night.  Love the props.  PoC inspired, no doubt!  It's early (in the season and this show), but Devils seem to have the better show than SCV.  These props add so much to the staging.  Musical interlude... re-stage... total Devils style!  It seems like everyone has a temporary ending.  Devils have the show over SCV so far.  Execution was good from both.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Hmmmmm, not sure about this show.

Some very creative things, some very derivative things, some pretty big problems too.

Oh, and the sound system in that stadium sucked.

• Like 1