Pasadena, CA - Saturday, June 29, 2019

2 minutes ago, paulie1340 said:

Alright! SCV Best in the west. But can anyone catch Blu?

posted from the DrumScorps app

I think Bloo truly is performing at the highest level right now but its not by as much as the score indicates. They are playing separate shows from Crown, SCV and BD. I think the scores in the west coast are a little deflated. SCV is not 1.5 behind Bloo realistically.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

That is indeed my name 

Actually, I doubt that, but that's what you answer to here!

Just now, Brass Lover said:

Hmm but it's way over their content. Maxing out? That's not really what I'm hearing. Regardless a Devils winning music analysis is a dangerous Devils.

Well so far the narrative has been that the Devils hornline does not sound up to par performance-wise compared to previous years

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cfmninjaa said:

I think Bloo truly is performing at the highest level right now but its not by as much as the score indicates. They are playing separate shows from Crown, SCV and BD. I think the scores in the west coast are a little deflated. SCV is not 1.5 behind Bloo realistically.

We'll get to see for ourselves next week in Wisconsin. Can't wait!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cappybara said:

Well so far the narrative has been that the Devils hornline does not sound up to par performance-wise compared to previous years

...and they still don't, but their lines are historically tops. It's not an insult, just an observation at a fixed point in time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cfmninjaa said:

They are in my heart.