Menomonie, WI - Sunday, July 7, 2019

Just now, George Dixon said:

would it be too much for Flo to live stream a warm up or something during this 45 min INT

My dad is loving the closeups of batteries they're doing though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I'm finding them a little dull. I should have gone over to the Madison is Coed thread with everyone else :whip:

I'm refighting the Battle of Antietam during this INT and having a good cig and some very fine scotch.  Certainly t he most boring corps tonight

Edited by Bucbari
  • Like 2

Speaking of Flo...anyone else having problems getting the multi cam stream.  I can get the high cam, but when I click on multi cam I get nothing but a black screen.  I contacted Flo and their suggestion was to "click on the icon that says multi cam"...…...very helpful Flo.

Crap ... I missed INT.  Concession stand was way too crowded so I went to the Quick Trip and got a donut and milk.  Now that’s a dinner!

• Haha 1

Just now, oldbandguy said:

Speaking of Flo...anyone else having problems getting the multi cam stream.  I can get the high cam, but when I click on multi cam I get nothing but a black screen.  I contacted Flo and their suggestion was to "click on the icon that says multi cam"...…...very helpful Flo.

Floing fine for me.  

• Like 1

I would say INT is the hot dog corps, but the lines are so long for food that INT is leaving me wanting more...very disappointed in INT thus far. It may be time for a new direction.

2 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

I had that issue - restarted my computer and it's been fine since. Happened around an hour or so ago

3 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

Crap ... I missed INT.  Concession stand was way too crowded so I went to the Quick Trip and got a donut and milk.  Now that’s a dinner!

Sorry but I think my single malt McCallums is better!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

I was having that problem on Firefox.  Switched to Chrome and its much better.

• Like 1