DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

I like BACs show, but why do I feel like the whole feel the whole show feels like the expression of the  Napoleon Complex?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

They totally did. That was really the first time all season I thought to myself, “This is a championship-worthy show” after weeks of feeling like that show was going to place 4th at best.

The reaction to that whole season seemed odd to me.  I saw them live early on in Ft. Wayne and saw the potential immediately.  Knowing the end of Inferno and the whole 'Beautiful things that heaven bears' I knew they were gonna do something like that for the 'real ending' and it'd only be a matter of time.  When they finally did it, I was somewhat amused by the "didn't see this coming" reaction from people.

Similarly, of course BAC were gonna behead Goliath by season's end, that IS how the story goes.

• Like 1

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

Ohhhh, do they have an actual hammered dulcimer in the pit, or is that a patch? That was nice!

The dulcimer is real.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Percussion scores of the past few shows are not a surprise. 

The book is amazing, but they're not gonna get it clean.  Might be time for the hose.  

• Like 1