2021 Season Question for DCI & the Participating Corps

On 4/10/2021 at 6:20 PM, Terri Schehr said:

If you want it, probably should get it because JNJ is getting scarce because of production issues.  I feel fortunate that we got it last Monday. 

I got my 2nd shot a couple of days ago. Other than a sore arm I've had no effects at all. I have to say there is a peace of mind knowing I'm vaccinated against Covid. Yes I know I still have to wear a mask in public and social distance but still it's a relief. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

I got my 2nd shot a couple of days ago. Other than a sore arm I've had no effects at all. I have to say there is a peace of mind knowing I'm vaccinated against Covid. Yes I know I still have to wear a mask in public and social distance but still it's a relief. 

My wife and I get our second jabs In four days. It will be a relief.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

My wife and I get our second jab In four days. It will be a relief.

May 1 will be 3 weeks and 2nd shot. Of the four of us who got shots all 4 reported sore and stiff upper arms and that’s it. Well sis and I have allergy problems and this weekend was rainy, damp and pollen coming out 😫. Day after my sinuses opened up (just for that day) and sis said she felt like her lungs were less congested. Hey I’ll take those side effects 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 2

PA just moved up the date that everyone can schedule for a Covid shot. Was next Monday and now it’s.... tomorrow. Schedulers gritting their teeth with expected flood of people trying to schedule by phone or on line. Hearing more reports that local places not getting the number of people that they can handle. Question I have does that mean people in the first groups are about done or more idiots than expected refusing the vaccine.

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

May 1 will be 3 weeks and 2nd shot. Of the four of us who got shots all 4 reported sore and stiff upper arms and that’s it. Well sis and I have allergy problems and this weekend was rainy, damp and pollen coming out 😫. Day after my sinuses opened up (just for that day) and sis said she felt like her lungs were less congested. Hey I’ll take those side effects 

I got the one dose shot so I had about 24 hours of headache, fatigue, and being really thirsty.    Next Monday, I am supposed to be fully vaccinated.  That will be two weeks since I got it. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Question I have does that mean people in the first groups are about done or more idiots than expected refusing the vaccine.

Just like the choice to receive or decline a flu vaccine, COVID19 vaccine hesitancy has many causes, not least among them distrust of the medical establishment particularly among certain groups of people and general concern about the rapid development of these vaccines. Idiot is not listed as a reason. 

Edited by Poppycock

3 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Just like the choice to receive or decline a flu vaccine, COVID19 vaccine hesitancy has many causes, not least among them distrust of the medical establishment particularly among certain groups of people and general concern about the rapid development of these vaccines. Idiot is not listed as a reason. 

Well when I read “they’re taking our dna during the shot” as a reason, that’s idiocy to me. How can they take out dna when they are putting stuff in you. Not to mention putting in tracking chips and nanobots to control you 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

23 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Well when I read “they’re taking our dna during the shot” as a reason, that’s idiocy to me. How can they take out dna when they are putting stuff in you. Not to mention putting in tracking chips and nanobots to control you 

So you call people idiots! Any other names you use to describe people who are different than you? 🤔