14 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I am more then OVER THE MOON for this organization. The members and staff have a lot to be proud of for sure.  This is not a sprint, but indeed a marathon.

You made it to the dance!

I am looking forward to you pressing forward towards the prize.  You got this!

They made it to the ncaa men’s basketball tournament?👀👀👀 so versatile, heard they’re a 1 seed this year

30 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

As a representative of the Blue Devils Fanbase, we know you Boston fans will be out celebrating till the wee hours of the morning. We will leave the keys to the Top Two Penthouse Suite at the Front Desk in the lobby. 

Don't worry about moving around in the dark when you get to the room. We will leave the light on for you!

CONGRATS AGAIN BOSTON!!!!! YOU EARNED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this, in 2000 when Boston climbed the ranks and made on their way to top 5 we ran into BDs hornline several times while on our way to perform. Happened all 3 nights I believe. And BDs hornline always shouted and hollered for us as we walked to the gates. While that same year we fought with the cadets and cavies as they "bullied" the newbies on the block. I will always remember the way that BD welcomed others to the party and where not "threatened" the same rings true here today, as Boston reaches new heights in the modern era of Drum Corps. A representative of BD is here to welcome us again.   THANK YOU CHIEF! 

Edited by Glenn426
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Glenn426 said:

I love this, in 2000 when Boston climbed the ranks and made on their way to top 5 we ran into BDs hornline several times while on our way to perform. Happened all 3 nights I believe. And BDs hornline always shouted and hollered for us as we walked to the gates. While that same year we fought with the cadets and cavies as they "bullied" the newbies on the block. I will always remember the way that BD welcomed others to the party and where not "threatened" the same rings true here today, as Boston reaches new heights in the modern era of Drum Corps. A representative of BD is here to welcome us again.   THANK YOU CHIEF! 

Amazing memory. Congrats BAC and thanks for the class BD!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Glenn426 said:

You marched BC in 2000? Legend status 👑

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Glenn426 said:

I love this, in 2000 when Boston climbed the tanks and made on their way to top 5 we ran into BDs hornline several times while on our way to perform. Happened all 3 nights I believe. And BDs hornline always shouted and hollered for us as we walked to the gates. While that same year we fought with the cadets and cavies as they "bullied" the newbies on the block. I will always remember the way that BD welcomed others to the party and where not "threatened" the same rings true here today, as Boston reaches new heights in the modern era of Drum Corps. A representative of BD is here to welcome us again.   THANK YOU CHIEF! 

Another example of this....in 1979, when BAC had 25 horns but decided to stay in "World" class  and keep competing with corps twice their size,  it was BD's drumline who wore Boston t shirts under their uniforms in Allentown....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, craiga said:

Another example of this....in 1979, when BAC had 25 horns but decided to stay in "World" class  and keep competing with corps twice their size,  it was BD's drumline who wore Boston t shirts under their uniforms in Allentown....

BD was always real class act for sure!

• Like 3

Congratulations Boston! What a great milestone for the organization!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Glenn426 said:

I love this, in 2000 when Boston climbed the tanks and made on their way to top 5 we ran into BDs hornline several times while on our way to perform. Happened all 3 nights I believe. And BDs hornline always shouted and hollered for us as we walked to the gates. While that same year we fought with the cadets and cavies as they "bullied" the newbies on the block. I will always remember the way that BD welcomed others to the party and where not "threatened" the same rings true here today, as Boston reaches new heights in the modern era of Drum Corps. A representative of BD is here to welcome us again.   THANK YOU CHIEF! 

Well I must make it clear that I never marched for BD, nor for any corps in DCI. I don't have a ounce of musical talent in my bones. 

But I am a diehard BD fan. Have been since June 1986, at the age of 8. That's when my uncle took me to my first DCI show in Riverside CA. We were walking, and I heard this amazing sound that was just gorgeous to my ears. It was BD Horn line warming up. Was in love with BD from that moment on. 

So I can represent the BD fanbase, but not the corps itself as I am not affiliated with them and will never pretend to be. 

And you are welcome brother. Congratulations!

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Glenn426 said:

BTW...............If you marched Boston in 2000 Red Show.............you are a GOD. 

• Like 4