Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

12 hours ago, BWise said:

You think Crown will open up at a 75 Friday ? I think it’s possible. 

I think Crown will most likely be a full 3 points behind BD, I think 75 is a reach. 70-72 or probably the range. Visually they have some issues to clean up, which is fine at this point in the season. If Crown is going to compete this season, it’s going to be coming from behind. They’re going to need to convince the judges that they belong on the top tier. Just my two cents after watching them at spring training. 

1 hour ago, Newseditor44 said:

I think Crown will most likely be a full 3 points behind BD, I think 75 is a reach. 70-72 or probably the range. Visually they have some issues to clean up, which is fine at this point in the season. If Crown is going to compete this season, it’s going to be coming from behind. They’re going to need to convince the judges that they belong on the top tier. Just my two cents after watching them at spring training. 

I'm predicting a 72-73 for Crown. Just look at the scores from the tour premiere. Crown's show is fantastic, but I don't think the judges are going to be scoring that high in general just yet 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

I'm hoping they are within 2 points of BD & BC. I just hope they get credit from the judges with all the drill that they are doing but I guess we'll know the answer to that Saturday night. Oh and the Ott trophy is staying in Carolina..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

I'm hoping they are within 2 points of BD & BC. I just hope they get credit from the judges with all the drill that they are doing but I guess we'll know the answer to that Saturday night. Oh and the Ott trophy is staying in Carolina..

Marching Drill and playing needs to start being rewarded again. I feel like it's not appreciated anymore. And I love seeing drill. I tend to watch older shows with good marching and playing, and I get excited all over again like it's my first time viewing it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, rchitectburd23BD01 said:

Marching Drill and playing needs to start being rewarded again. I feel like it's not appreciated anymore. And I love seeing drill. I tend to watch older shows with good marching and playing, and I get excited all over again like it's my first time viewing it. 

Yes I agree with you but the judges don't seem to reward marching drill as much anymore 😠 so if you are going to do it make sure it's really clean.

Edited by ndrudy2013
added more detail

6 minutes ago, rchitectburd23BD01 said:

The sheets reward variety of skills. Marching drill over and over is one skill. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Whoever the woman doing the voiceover is, I feel confident that she really is British and not just a talented American voice actor. If you listen closely to how she pronounces the “Carolina” in Carolina Crown, you can tell it’s a word she’s not used to saying.