FLO questions

Does anyone know to to maximize the Flo screen on an iPad?  I can do it on my desktop, but can’t on my iPad, which I am using to connect to my smart TV.   Thanks.

56 minutes ago, JFitz19 said:

Does anyone know to to maximize the Flo screen on an iPad?  I can do it on my desktop, but can’t on my iPad, which I am using to connect to my smart TV.   Thanks.

There should be a square in the bottom right corner to maximize. 

Unfortunately, while there is a square on the computer screen, it is not to be found on the iPad’s Flo screen.

28 minutes ago, JFitz19 said:

Unfortunately, while there is a square on the computer screen, it is not to be found on the iPad’s Flo screen.

Are you using the Flo app or accessing the website in Safari? Whichever you’re using, maybe try switching to the other?

Thanks, sounds like a good suggestion. I have download the app to both my iPad and my iPhone. However, when I tried to access Flo via Safari, in both, it defaulted to the app.  The silver lining is that I discovered that there is much better coverage of the screen when I use my iPhone. It is not a full screen, but I assume that the iPhone is preserving the proper aspect ratio.  I will use the phone going forward.  Thanks everybody for your help!

12 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

The live broadcasts work fine...at least for me. The rebroadcast is another story. It works for a few then I get that donut circle going round and round and I restart it and same thing. 

Yeah Flo has been doing a really terrible job with the rebroadcasts and I can’t figure out why. I’ll reach out to their tech support about it. I agree, the live broadcasts have been great