FLO questions

2 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

I think I may do the same thing after all. Anytime I can avoid the person who shall remain nameless because my mere mention of her name gets me glaring looks from management, I'll take it. 

Catherine Burr?

11 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

I'll ask the theater manager for the remote control with the mute button.  They're probably about 16 years old... 

“Some old guy is asking about the mute button.” 😆

Spent a few days at my old college and recent HS graduates are doing orientation tours. #### parents look young… 😨

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

“Some old guy is asking about the mute button.” 😆

Spent a few days at my old college and recent HS graduates are doing orientation tours. #### parents look young… 😨

Yup; I may ask one of the minions first & see if they take the bait... Manager might say, "let me make a call". 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1

Just when I thought FLO had gotten their act together. they give me frozen Cavies and frozen Bluecoats...up until then they were doing okay..I hope replay is clean..peace

Things I love in 2022 (so far)...

-Rewind on Apple TV device so I can pause it, have dinner after putting our 4mo old to bed, the resume

- Immediate VOD

Things I dont like

- directed commercials are loud AF still...annoying

- Not a FLO thing, but the VOD with audio copyright issues. I wish the corps' could square thise away before the season (i know why, just annoying)

23 minutes ago, Tony Flores said:

Things I love in 2022 (so far)...

-Rewind on Apple TV device so I can pause it, have dinner after putting our 4mo old to bed, the resume

- Immediate VOD

Things I dont like

- directed commercials are loud AF still...annoying

- Not a FLO thing, but the VOD with audio copyright issues. I wish the corps' could square thise away before the season (i know why, just annoying)

I believe that IS actually a Flo thing. Securing rights to rearrange and perform licensed music is already handled by corps/DCI. It’s the sync rights that are needed for having audio available for VOD, and I believe that’s on Flo’s end. It was one of the things they talked about expanding for this year. But I think it’s incredibly tricky and expensive.

• Like 2