FLO questions

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

Yeah Flo has been doing a really terrible job with the rebroadcasts and I can’t figure out why. I’ll reach out to their tech support about it. I agree, the live broadcasts have been great 

Thanks for reaching out. If it still happens with future shows I will contact them too. It's part of the subscription and it should be working.

Will flo have the same commentators as the movie theater tonight ? (Steve Rondinaro, etc)

I subscribed to FLO for the first time this past Saturday.  I think it's pretty good but I've only watched live shows so far.  There were some annoying buffering issues but that's probably to be expected.  The sound was much better for the Rose Bowl show, as opposed to San Bernardino, but that might have been due to microphone placement and the acoustics of an enclosed vs. open stadium.  Overall I'm very happy with it.  

• Like 1

Reading comments and plan to pick up Flo for the last month. Too Much going on right now to spend lot of time watching anything on boob tube. Then will hang for some MB shows to check my level of interest (was never a big MB fan but things might have changed).

Thanks for all the info

5 hours ago, JFitz19 said:

Thanks, sounds like a good suggestion. I have download the app to both my iPad and my iPhone. However, when I tried to access Flo via Safari, in both, it defaulted to the app.  The silver lining is that I discovered that there is much better coverage of the screen when I use my iPhone. It is not a full screen, but I assume that the iPhone is preserving the proper aspect ratio.  I will use the phone going forward.  Thanks everybody for your help!

Yes, iPhone screens are closer to the 16:9 aspect ratio that Flo broadcasts in whereas the iPad screen is 4:3 (like older TV). So on iPad you'd get letterboxing black bars at the top and bottom. However, the actual size of the video on your iPad is probably still larger than what you get on your iPhone.

1 hour ago, purenjoyment said:

Will flo have the same commentators as the movie theater tonight ? (Steve Rondinaro, etc)

Not according to this article

" While the Flo stream will not feature the commentary that the movie theater stream will have, every performance will be streamed with short commercial breaks in between performances. "

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Good.  More reason to watch here.  

I think I may do the same thing after all. Anytime I can avoid the person who shall remain nameless because my mere mention of her name gets me glaring looks from management, I'll take it. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MGCpimpOtimp said:

Not according to this article

" While the Flo stream will not feature the commentary that the movie theater stream will have, every performance will be streamed with short commercial breaks in between performances. "

Woo.  Hen treat commercials > Rondario's extremely awkward comments. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2