Drum Corps at the Rose Bowl (June 25, 2022)

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Never forget how #### the field was in 07 for finals. Not sure why they keep going back

Wasn't the Rose Bowl grass in 2007 my son who marched that year said it was terrible. But they switched to turf since then. Thought that would fix it.

will be interesting for sure to see how that bd show evolves in 6 weeks.  scv wins brass for me tonight, but i've found judges care less about the things that I do, so who knows, lol.

so thankful to have live, competitive dci back.  big congrats to all of the performers and staff.  well done!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ContraFart said:

Ya this show has the Scott Johnson ticks that make me cringe, but on the whole, the show is a banger. 

you mean in the drumline specifically? or are you mixing scott johnson with scott chandler (the creative director who deeeeeefinitely has ticks/a formula)

• Like 3

Not seeing SCV winning brass over that BD sound.  Percussion maybe, but BD’s front ensemble > SCV’s tonight.  

Guard tonight is BD all night.  I think BD and Boston’s guards are gonna be dueling it out all season.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ye olde sop said:

I wish the horns would play and march at the same time more.  Too much standing and playing.

Watch crown  from 2019

Favorite BD show in a long time.  It wasn’t full of itself 

(Ducks)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1