PREDICTIONS FOR BROKEN ARROW

33 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

BD bring predicted in third place( or lower ) is something we keep seeing here on DCP every year without fail  . Absent a penalty at quarters in 2015, It hasn’t happened to the Blue Devils since 2006 ,(approx  300 competitions ago),  but maybe Tues. Nite will finally prove  to be a charm this time around , who knows . Lol 

I was told that my great grandfather was a diehard Cubs fan. For the 45 years that him and great grandma were married till he passed away in 1976, he said this is the year the Cubs win the world series......every single year. Although he never got to see it, he was eventually correct when the Cubs won it all 2016. Nevermind the fact it took him 85 years to be right. 

I guess the point is, if you keep saying the same things over and over, year after year, at some point you will look like a genius and be right, all the while hoping people don't have a book full of receipts from the hundreds of times you was wrong lol.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I was told that my great grandfather was a diehard Cubs fan. For the 45 years that him and great grandma were married till he passed away in 1976, he said this is the year the Cubs win the world series......every single year. Although he never got to see it, he was eventually correct when the Cubs won it all 2016. Nevermind the fact it took him 85 years to be right. 

I guess the point is, if you keep saying the same things over and over, year after year, at some point you will look like a genius and be right, all the while hoping people don't have a book full of receipts from the hundreds of times you was wrong lol.

that's not obnoxious AT ALL 😋

Edited by George Dixon
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

He essentially had a wish list for all the other years … and with a receipt for each of the years he expressed that wish too . The year the Cubs won , made it all that much more worthwhile for such fans as him  . God love him and them for that uninterrupted and extraordinary  level of loyalty and team devotion over all those decades of their lives   . 👍

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

that's not obnoxious AT ALL 😋

The truth has a funny way of being like that sometimes 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tedrick said:

Did the Cavies have an extended sick outage a few years ago? I remember they marched several shows with many holes because people were out sick with a flu -- it was a show about sports or video games or something?

Game On, yes they got sick a couple of weeks before finals; probably cost them a spot or two. I have to say the design didn't help them for that show either.

This year is slightly different because they got sick earlier in the season and have time to catch up.

I dunno, may it doesn't matter

7 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

The truth has a funny way of being like that sometimes 

so does just flat out being obnoxious.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

He essentially had a wish list for all the other years … and with a receipt for each of the years he expressed that wish too . The year the Cubs won , made it all that much more worthwhile for such fans as him  . God love him and them for that uninterrupted and extraordinary  level of loyalty and team devotion over all those decades of their lives   . 👍

I have a world series Cubs jacket, tshirt, and Cubs World Series flag on the wall in the garage.  Plus Christmas ornaments. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I have a world series Cubs jacket, tshirt, and Cubs World Series flag on the wall in the garage.  Plus Christmas ornaments. 

19 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

Kinda like being a Crownie! 😘

• Like 1

Can I get some clarity on the schedule for Broken Arrow?  Flo shows it starting at 9:30 eastern. However, the schedule shows it starting at 7:30 central/8:30 eastern. Did they move back the start an hour because of the heat?

Marching | News, Videos & Articles - FloMarching

2022 DCI Broken Arrow presented by Oklahoma Baptist Univ. Athletic Bands - Schedule - FloMarching

Edited by Old Corps Guy

4 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Can I get some clarity on the schedule for Broken Arrow?  Flo shows it starting at 9:30 eastern. However, the schedule shows it starting at 7:30 central/8:30 eastern. Did they move back the start an hour because of the heat?

DCI Broken Arrow
Presented by Oklahoma Baptist Univ. Athletic Bands

Broken Arrow, OK | Tuesday, July 19
Revised start time 8:35 p.m. CT