Saturday, July 23 ... “DCI Southwestern Championship” … Alamodome … SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Saturday, July 23… 1:30 PM CT

7 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Right now, NOAA for ATL showing 60%  chance of rain for Saturday & Murfreesboro for Friday showing 70%.  

Please don't be a Debbie Downer...lol...I already went to the Statesboro show and spent around $300 to see Crossman, Cadets and a Crown standstill of 1/2 their show...lol Those two show's will be my last chance to see the corps (and BAC) live this year...

• Sad 1

As Im watching the rebroadcast of yesterday, the BS hornline blew me away. I can't remember them sounding this great.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

Please don't be a Debbie Downer...lol...I already went to the Statesboro show and spent around $300 to see Crossman, Cadets and a Crown standstill of 1/2 their show...lol Those two show's will be my last chance to see the corps (and BAC) live this year...

Things can change, I wouldn’t get too down yet. I’m maintaining hope that things will change by the end of the week 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Don’t forget Laff-a-ette Louisiana 

It's la-FAY-et in the town of GA. Don't ask me why. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Sorry, not trying to be… But don’t look at the AccuWeather forecast.  Just looked at Nashville/Murfreesboro & it’s showing 88% for Friday.  😢🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, CrownBariDad said:

It's la-FAY-et in the town of GA. Don't ask me why. 

Same in Tennessee.  Could be just cause that’s how it looks.  But I wonder how the Cajuns pronounced it in Louisiana.

I have ancestors in Louisiana.  Lots of Napoleons and Josephines.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Sorry, not trying to be… But don’t look at the AccuWeather forecast.  Just looked at Nashville/Murfreesboro & it’s showing 88% for Friday.  😢🤷‍♂️

It’s almost certainly going to rain on Friday.  Best thing to hope for is that it not rain in a way and at a time that prevents the corps from performing.

I know one of the two years I went the bottom dropped out.  There was a rain delay but ultimately the show went on.

Which is good cause I had dropped $600 on tickets for friends and family.

• Like 1