Saturday, July 23 ... “DCI Southwestern Championship” … Alamodome … SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Saturday, July 23… 1:30 PM CT

3 minutes ago, MikeZ said:

I like the direction Troop is taking by going darker. The guard and visual side seems improved. That said, I cannot imagine that horn line making finals. It’s loud…and well…loud.

Z

I would not be disappointed if Americana shows disappeared from drum corps for the next 10 years lol. Love this new direction for troopers 

Oh they changed the prop placement for the circle entirely there.   At least I think that’s the spot they were having trouble with.  THe fact that this show has many orders still makes it weird to watch for me.  But that’s part of the neatness of it. 

No Bones in San Antonio?

Edited by Old Corps Guy

1 minute ago, jameseuph said:

I think they have abandoned the flexible order of the movements. I think it will be 1,2,3,4 the rest of the season. 

I think Freelancers tried something similar in the early 90’s with a changeable show order and the same thing happened. By mid-season they locked the sequence into one position and left it there.

• Like 1

Crossmen sound great. Big improvement over the last time I saw them (several weeks ago).

• Like 1