9. Troopers

10. Mandarins

11. Blue Knights

12. Spirit of Atlanta

13. Colts

14. Crossmen

15. Madison Scouts

16. Academy

I believe Phantom Regiment will again top Cavaliers. Greatest hits shows are a great for fans but don't always sell with the judges. And the Regiment is on an definite upswing. Time will tell.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kopeck said:

I believe Phantom Regiment will again top Cavaliers. Greatest hits shows are a great for fans but don't always sell with the judges. And the Regiment is on a definite upswing. Time will tell.

Unless I’m hearing wrong, Cavaliers will not strictly be “greatest hits”. I thought I heard there might be original new music included as well. 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Kopeck said:

I believe Phantom Regiment will again top Cavaliers. Greatest hits shows are a great for fans but don't always sell with the judges. And the Regiment is on an definite upswing. Time will tell.

I respect this, however you can make the same case about Phantom. They put their 2003 show back on the field in 2021(with a few changes here and there). Granted it wasn't a judged year, but because they did that potential members took notice to it and auditioned for the corps to have that Phantom experience. I can't say that I blame any of them.... because Phantom is freaking awesome. I am hoping that with The Cavaliers adding some Easter eggs here and there with some creative ideas will bring the corps back up. I trust Mr. Mast and having Richard Sausado back has already peaked my interest. I'm excited for both Cavies and Phantom this season.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

While I  get your excitement, shouldn’t this be in the Cavaliers 2023 thread?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

It can help fuel his prediction. I say post it on both.

Of course!

• Like 1