The Cadets 2023

29 minutes ago, JFitz19 said:

To everyone disappointed in Cadets’ uniforms,  I attended both the Lynn and Quincy shows.  The uniforms read very well on the field and are completely appropriate the theme of the show.  The traditional uniform would not have worked.  Oh, and they sound great.

I agree. Uniforms look good in person and not an issue like people are making it out to be. 

• Like 1

wrong thread lol

Edited by saxfreq1128

Thank you Cadets...You didn't disappoint ..Your repertoire is Drum Corps at it's best..And I look forward to you guys getting better week by week,,BTW you're closer to BAC than 4 points in my opinion.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, karuna said:

couldnt find a tour calendar on the cadets site 😕 

cadets are now off until CrownBeat?  crazy man.  are they doing clinics?  

No clinics scheduled. Going to be lots of rehearsal time. 

• Like 1

There are so many great moments in The Cadets show. That closer is lovely. Brass and percussion are playing so well. Guard is much further along. This should be a fantastic show come finals. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, kdaddy said:

Apologies y'all - does anybody remember if there's a discussion of the meaning of the show in here? Linky poo, please.

https://marchingartseducation.com/the-cadets-bring-strength-and-grit-to-atlas-rising/

15 hours ago, JFitz19 said:

To everyone disappointed in Cadets’ uniforms,  I attended both the Lynn and Quincy shows.  The uniforms read very well on the field and are completely appropriate the theme of the show.  The traditional uniform would not have worked.  Oh, and they sound great.

After seeing them this weekend both up close in Lynn and from the top row in Quincy, I have to disagree.  I can understand the athletic idea but to me those uni's look as if they just got off the floor after 8 hours of sleeping in them. The jackets starting off look good but after a while in the show read rather sloppy! The leggings/tights are showing inconsistent  ankle exposure from member to member.

JMHO

• Like 2
  • Haha 1