The Cadets 2023

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

Never heard of him. 

And that is a problem? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Algernon said:

Good for you. We are all impressedwith your lack of knowledge. I am sure Mr. Dixon can elaborate on the value he has brought to the Cadets the last few years.

2 hours ago, inbetween said:

And that is a problem? 

Did you both wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Did you both wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? 

Not at all. My fault for not elaborating. I am tired of these so-called drum corps royalties being passed from corps to corps, being over paid and not delivering on a promised product. DCI could benefit greatly from a purge of all the dinosaurs and staff members these dinosaurs have enabled. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, inbetween said:

Not at all. My fault for not elaborating. I am tired of these so-called drum corps royalties being passed from corps to corps, being over paid and not delivering on a promised product. DCI could benefit greatly from a purge of all the dinosaurs and staff members these dinosaurs have enabled. 

I understand. To be honest, I'm a bit worried about this activity as a whole based on what's going on with SCV and the crap that's been going on with Cadets as of late. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

I understand. To be honest, I'm a bit worried about this activity as a whole based on what's going on with SCV and the crap that's been going on with Cadets as of late. 

yup - two corps w/ what - 17 combined DCI Championships, 1 isn't touring, 1 has constant "organizational drama" > not a great vibe for the activity. The "adults" in this activity need to GROW UP

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

yup - two corps w/ what - 17 combined DCI Championships, 1 isn't touring, 1 has constant "organizational drama" > not a great vibe for the activity. The "adults" in this activity need to GROW UP

I know SCV, who is the other. Cavs?

3 minutes ago, RiverCityAndTroopersFan said:

I know SCV, who is the other. Cavs?

Oh, it’s cadets right?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

Just keep getting this vibe of “we’ve always done things this way and we’re still here”. And that goes for all of DCI and DCA. 

And any issues like SCV this year and other corps having problems… well we can point fingers and make excuses… and continue same old same old

• Like 2

4 hours ago, inbetween said:

We need younger people getting a shot.  💯 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3