Hats, Helmets, Vaquero, Aussies or Whatever Need to Come Back

4 hours ago, cowboy0324@gmail.com said:

Other than the guard and pit, hats need to be part of the uniform/costume. The experiment has been tried and failed.  Hats give a sense of sophistication, style and intrigue. Without them the horns and field percussion look unfinished and ordinary. It actually just looks like a glorified dress rehearsal. 

Just my two cents.

Who determined lack of headwear is a failure?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cowboy0324@gmail.com said:

Other than the guard and pit, hats need to be part of the uniform/costume. The experiment has been tried and failed.  Hats give a sense of sophistication, style and intrigue. Without them the horns and field percussion look unfinished and ordinary. It actually just looks like a glorified dress rehearsal. 

Just my two cents.

While I agree in the complimentary aspects of helmets, hats, etc., let’s start with getting rid of electronic instruments and amplification first.  Unplugged!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Dang it! I was going to say that!

I saw a couple pics. Freaking awesome!

23 minutes ago, Land_Surfer said:

While I agree in the complimentary aspects of helmets, hats, etc., let’s start with getting rid of electronic instruments and amplification first.  Unplugged!

I'm liking this thread more and more 👍

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

I envy all you guys that have/had a fro. I have been bald forever. But I have learned to love my aero dynamic look lol. 

First night of boot camp when you get your head shaved, I was already bald so they put me in the chair and made the barber rake the clippers over my skull and brain matter, then I had to do push-ups while everyone else got their hair cut because they thought I was being a smart-### coming there bald. They didn't understand nor care that I started balding back in the 2nd grade LMAO. 

Jim is bald.  He says that grass doesn’t grow on a busy street. 

• Haha 3

i wish i could have marched without the shako, aussie or helmets i wore. only reason i was envious of Empire