Top 12 Predictions 2023 (No off topic discussion, please!)

I hate doing these things but since my big fingers type a lot I'll put one out there

1. BD

2. Bluecoats

3. Boston

4. Crown

5. Blue Stars (one homer pick is allowed)

6. Cadets

7. Cavies

8. Phantom

9. Mandarins

10. BK

11.  Troopers/Colts (one will be here and the other will be 13th)

12. Crossmen

I think BK looked at itself and filled positions to be themselves again. It's hard to pop into finals and stay there consistently so one of the new groups just barely misses it but all I've seen is a video of a harmonica player doing circle drill so not sure what's coming out of Casper and Dubuque. BD gets it's 3peat after many recent attempts. Bluecoats get the drum trophy again and that's what will separate them and Boston in an almost tie again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1. Boston Crusaders

2. Blue Devils

3. Carolina Crown

4. Bluecoats

5. Cadets 

6. Cavaliers

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Blue Stars

9. Troopers

10. Mandarins

11. Blue Knights

12 Spirit of Atlanta

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1- The Cavaliers (it's time.... Madison jumped from 8th to 1st in 1988. Hey, it could happen)

2- Phantom Regiment (just .025 behind Cavies though)

3- Blue Devils (but somehow they will be given the first place trophy due to screaming trumpets)

4- Bluecoats (the cat from 2022 has returned with a vengeance and it wants a bowl of milk) 

5-Carolina Crown (they time traveled to 2016 and decided to keep the original ending)

6- Blue Stars (frankly, because they are rocking it right now.... this might be a more serious placement on my part) 

7- The Cadets (Superman decided to make an appearance because he heard they were performing his music)

8- Troopers (MERICA!!!!)

9- Blue Knights (somehow they will bring special powers of the Rocky Mountains to the field)

10- Madison Scouts (because 20 contras) 

11- Colts (because..... I like the Colts)

12- Crossmen (because bones)

Ok this was a joke and I'm not trying to go off topic, just having a little fun! I'll be rooting for everyone.... just The Cavaliers a bit more. 

SPLOOIE!

Edited by Hook'emCavies
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

1- The Cavaliers (it's time.... Madison jumped from 8th to 1st in 1988. Hey, it could happen)

3- Blue Devils (but somehow they will be given the first place trophy due to screaming trumpets)

4- Bluecoats (the cat from 2022 has returned with a vengeance and it wants a bowl of milk) 

5-Carolina Crown (they time travels to 2016 and decided to keep the original ending)

6- Blue Stars (frankly, because they are rocking it right now.... this might be a more serious placement on my part) 

7- The Cadets (Superman decided to make an appearance because he heard they were performing his music)

8- Troopers (MERICA!!!!)

9- Blue Knights (somehow they will bring special powers of the Rocky Mountains to the field)

Ok this was a joke and I'm not trying to go off topic, just having a little fun! I'll be rooting for everyone.... just The Cavaliers a bit more. 

SPLOOIE!

Boston in 13th? 😀

• Haha 1

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

It's a joke placement lol!!! Boston will finish in top 5.

😀

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

5-Carolina Crown (they time travels to 2016 and decided to keep the original ending)

8- Troopers (MERICA!!!!)

SPLOOIE!

The Pequod sank… 😬😂🤷‍♂️

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1.  BD - don't like it, but can't say otherwise until someone steps up.

2. Blue Coats

3. Carolina - I think they make a comeback this year.  

4. BAC - just didn't love their show music during the preview but that may change when I see the visuals.

5. Blue Stars

6. Cavaliers

7.  Mandarins

8. Cadets - it looks like a fun show but visually super challenging and could end up with too many sloppy moments.

9.  Blue Knights - I think last year was a fluke

10-12  Phantom - Just wasn't inspired by their preview music, but again that could change with visuals.

10-12 Crossmen - They will make it back

10-12  Colts - I like what they did last year but wonder if they can build on it.

All a guessing game, but it starts this week so that is awesome!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1