San Antonio - Draw for Order of Appearance

1 minute ago, DAYGO said:

Some SERIOUS bad luck.  They've been closing in on Phantom and Mandarins as of late so this just makes it that much harder to close the gap.  Judges are human and having to compare 3 corps when one of them preforms so early is a difficult task.  I'm at a loss...

Dare I say it….yup, I dare

Artificial Intelligence Judges

What could possibly go wrong?

2 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Dare I say it….yup, I dare

Artificial Intelligence Judges

What could possibly go wrong?

In 10th place. Jersey Surf!

in a tie for the gold metal …

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

It won't make a big difference. BD has gone on 1st at a TOC show and come in first. Judges have plenty of training, they are smart enough to be able to compare corps that aren't directly after another. The first 10 pages of this thread was spent complaining about how performance order isn't randomized enough but as soon as rubber meets the road, people complain. Can never make everyone happy

Let's see how it all shakes out.  

Troopers should be super happy with their slot, if only because it's 3 hours later in the day than their historical spot at regionals. That's enough time for a solid block on the practice field* before EPL, a luxury that their usual earlier OTL has made impossible on regionals days. 

* assuming it's not 174°F outside or something

• Like 2

I know enough to predict A LOT OF MOVEMENT among the 7-10 performance slots and the placement scores that evening. Some history could be made.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

As a biologist, I am compelled to point out that cannibalism is never a long-term solution to a problem.  

Well, as a former marcher on long trips back in the Stone Age is was at least given some momentary consideration as a potential short term solution to the hunger problem.☺️.