San Antonio - Draw for Order of Appearance

54 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Pretty sure BD went third to last at the Southeast regional last year and still won.

Like I said back on page nine of this thread, doesn't matter what draw BD gets, people will complain regardless.

I want them to go on first just so I don't have to wait all night to see it. Make it happen Chief

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I want them to go on first just so I don't have to wait all night to see it. Make it happen Chief

Lol. Unfortunately this one is above my paygrade. 

7 minutes ago, year1buick said:

Wow, that’s the latest start time for Regiment in ages. And ever (?) for Mandarins and Troopers. Very cool!

Definitely not latest start time for Trooper performances in the 70's.

2 minutes ago, year1buick said:

Wow, that’s the latest start time for Regiment in ages. And ever (?) for Mandarins and Troopers. Very cool!

Mandarins, definitely their best draw ever. 

Troopers, I remember when they got a top 7-8 draw at San Antonio, maybe 2014-2015, somewhere around that time frame.

It sticks out to me because DCP lost their **** and the Troopers caught alot of flack on this forum for getting that late draw. 

I remembered thinking at the time, "Who bashes the Troopers?" Had to do a double take and make sure they weren't mistaken for BD. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Troopers, I remember when they got a top 7-8 draw at San Antonio, maybe 2014-2015, somewhere around that time frame.

It sticks out to me because DCP lost their **** and the Troopers caught alot of flack on this forum for getting that late draw. 

I remembered thinking at the time, "Who bashes the Troopers?" Had to do a double take and make sure they weren't mistaken for BD. 

100% the best time PC has ever gotten!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Waxman said:

Yeah, they were going to be drawn randomly from groups of 3s based on score, but there was a tie between Blue Stars and Troopers. So it looks like they were drawn from a group of 4 and got some crazy bad luck.

colts caught the bad end of that stick as well, going on before PC and the intermission with Troopers going on three corps after intermission

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

I’d completely forgotten that about the Troopers. Good on them!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bluecoats88 said:

colts caught the bad end of that stick as well, going on before PC and the intermission with Troopers going on three corps after intermission

Yeah, it's rough as they're surging. As so many around here say, the judges will rank them properly anyway.