2023 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

The whale wins and everyone else drowns! That is definitely the preferred ending! Woo!!

• Like 3

Boston Crusaders:

Boston Crusaders Boston Crusaders Boston Crusaders Boston Crusaders

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm in tears...  This is not a 4th place show or performance.  And the whale lives on. Thank you Boston Crusaders.

• Like 5

Boston Crusaders
MTS: movement technique/safety, C.: Costuming, PQ: performance quality

MTS: Not sure of leg shaping under that flag toss friends. Freat release in the head and nexk when called for. Great body with the harpoons overall. TY this has improved. This white whale soloist is an excellent performer… I wish she had better choreo so badly. I think it should be smoother, softer. Comes off as jerky and tricky sometimes. Not like a majestic whale at all. Love that pop toss with the foot in the ballad, friends. CUTE!

C.: Best costumes overall of the season. No notes.

PQ: Aw casual love from the guard preshow. LOVE THIS! They feel good! YES OPENING RIFLE DUET I LOVE YOU YES! Perfect! Perfect rifle feature to start, keep it up! And another YES! Excuse me rifle solo with the battery with a walkover and behind the back catch, you so rude I love it! Another excellent reverse port rifle catch. Love double rifle member so much. Great everything forever and so consistent SHE BETTER WORK! Yes to flag/rifle/saber trios and exchanges. So good! Killer rifle solo at the end of that movement too. Y’all soften for the ballad so beautifully, kudos. O no soloist, sad you missed the harpoon but whatever, it didn’t kill you so good on you! HELL YES THE WHALE WON LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Wow Boston. Love you long time. So proud of you!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Fracker said:

DCP is taking a beating rn

It Flo’d

• Haha 3