Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

Ok Bloo, no matter the scores, your improvements made a HUGE difference in crowd reactions tonight. Noticeable, even after I've seen almost all the shows.

• Like 8

I'm shocked that no one's directly mentioned the final turnaround at the end of the ballad. Awesome effect imo. Doesn't take away from the idea of doing the ballad the way they want to, while still giving the audience what it deserves.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

I'm shocked that no one's directly mentioned the final turnaround at the end of the ballad. Awesome effect imo. Doesn't take away from the idea of doing the ballad the way they want to, while still giving the audience what it deserves.

Can't double like your post. Now, dying to see it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

I thought it was cool, and the crowd reacted for sure. Just don't like how far away the corps is from the crowd for one of the major moments of the show.

The hit at the end of Zombie got a big reaction.

The ending just didn't really seem to have any bigger impact, honestly. And I don't think staging soloists on the sideline for a show this big works. Especially when you are amplify everything so much that you can't tell where a soloist is standing.

1 hour ago, ripchops said:

Found this gem on youtube

There's the Bluecoats! I have been looking for them all season! My favorite thing about them is the expression you can feel in their music.  IMO, they have always put one of the best ballads on the field just about every year since 2001 and I wasn't feeling it this year.  What a difference! I am hoping this becomes another epic ballad.

Edited by ThePlanets
  • Like 9