Fan Network 2013 Semi-Finals

TROOPERS!!!! Ah, that ending is goose bump city, heaven, and Americana done RIGHT!! Bravo!

please, God, let them make the top 12.

• Like 5

Wow. :smile:

Thank you Troopers. Whether or not you move on, one of the most memorable shows of the year, or the current era of drum corps for that matter. Just phenomenal. That sunburst could be one of my favorite drum corps moments ever. Just so well constructed and done...wow.

And one of the best ballads of the year hands down. And the opening. God just the whole show. :worthy:

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

Are you sure this isn't free today for at least some portion? Because I did not pay for a subscription and I can view it right now...

I just checked my account. You're not the only one.

I could die happy now..... thanks to the great show and performance of the Troopers.

I so wish the Troopers could make finals with that show. It represents everything I love about drum corps.

• Like 3

Wow is all I have to say about the Troopers. Just wow.

G7... you get to keep the Blue Devils, so long as we get to keep the Troopers. Fair deal ?

• Like 3

Troopers just finished and did a phenomenal job. In the past they have made finals by surprise, perhaps history will repeat itself? Although Crossmen are now up and at semi's last year they gave the performance of their lifetime.

I hope Crossmen are successful in their campaign to give women the right to vote.

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 3