2014 Predictions!

I predict I will spend way too much on food at Lucas Oil during Prelims and Semis!

I predict I will spend nothing on food at Lucas Oil during Prelims and Semis--because I have to be at Mythcon that weekend. But if DCI streams the Finals again, I'll buy it (as I said on DCI's email survey they sent out over a month ago), and maybe I can get a few Mythies to watch.

I predict that there will be ties

Only on the Academy ;)

I predict I will spend nothing on food at Lucas Oil during Prelims and Semis--because I have to be at Mythcon that weekend. But if DCI streams the Finals again, I'll buy it (as I said on DCI's email survey they sent out over a month ago), and maybe I can get a few Mythies to watch.

A month ago? I got the email last week.

Still going to invest in the finals broadcast.

But if DCI streams the Finals again, I'll buy it (as I said on DCI's email survey they sent out over a month ago)

A month ago? I got the email last week.

Funny you should mention that. I had one survey from DCI on Dec. 20, and then another that arrived in my inbox on Feb. 6, just a couple hours after posting the above.

Crown is +35 wins head-to-head vs Cadevaliers in the past 5 years. And 2011 is the only year in which the Cadevaliers showed any sort of dominance.

nsMKIea.png

source : bknights.org head to head stats

these numbers mean nothing. Cavies havent even been top 5 for 2 years and Crown gets points for every time they beat Cavies. 2012 they didnt beat BD once yet you get to put a 45 in their column making it look like they dominated. The only reason their numbers are so high is because they beat Cavies 24 times in 2012 and 16 times in 2013. Compare head to head by each corps and there is a difference. Here is BD vs Crown from 2009-2013 BD 48 Crown 16 and if you take away last year they have beat them 2 times in the other 4 years. I know youre a Crown honk and your daughter marches there and I respect that but I am a numbers person and these numbers mean nothing. For all we know the 2013 wins head to head can be an outlier and next year Cavies BD and Cadets take top 3 beating them every single show. You can say impossible but i believe it goes "Impossible you say?". Really all of us are blowing smoke out of our ##### and hoping our corps wins but half the corps havent even given out contracts to all members or announced a show.

• Like 2

these numbers mean nothing. Cavies havent even been top 5 for 2 years and Crown gets points for every time they beat Cavies. 2012 they didnt beat BD once yet you get to put a 45 in their column making it look like they dominated. The only reason their numbers are so high is because they beat Cavies 24 times in 2012 and 16 times in 2013. Compare head to head by each corps and there is a difference. Here is BD vs Crown from 2009-2013 BD 48 Crown 16 and if you take away last year they have beat them 2 times in the other 4 years. I know youre a Crown honk and your daughter marches there and I respect that but I am a numbers person and these numbers mean nothing. For all we know the 2013 wins head to head can be an outlier and next year Cavies BD and Cadets take top 3 beating them every single show. You can say impossible but i believe it goes "Impossible you say?". Really all of us are blowing smoke out of our ##### and hoping our corps wins but half the corps havent even given out contracts to all members or announced a show.

In the famous words of Meg Ryan, "yes, Yes, YES!!!"

they mean something relative to the "Cadevaliers" (which was my one and only point in posting it).

oh -- and my kid aged out! im officially unaffiliated again :-)

Edited by corpsband

In the famous words of Meg Ryan, "yes, Yes, YES!!!"

... and by golly, Fsubone will have what she's eating. ( lol!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1