2014 Drum Corps International World Championships World Class Finals

They were "Bloo"-ing for Coats. Not booing BD.

I'm pretty sure I didn't hear a soft L in between the B and O. Then again, I bought bottom tier seats.

Keep+it+classy+never+trashy+just+a+littl

qyIIhn3.jpg

This pic makes me laugh as there is nothing sexy about it. It is like, ya right, that gay guy is into her? I can say that as I am another gay guy!

Edited by jmc5682
  • Like 2

The Cadets do that every year that they do not win. They do it out of respect. The Blue Devils won, the field is theirs, it's not The Cadets place to mill around the field for half an hour

They really need to reconsider the impression that leaves.

• Like 1

Curious that it was 10 years ago that SCV did Scheherazade ... they got 4th that year also, plus it was the last time they won drums.

They got third, moving past Cadets at finals.

• Like 1

. Other corps mill about and it frankly gets pretty rude and some years DCI folks have to literally go out of the field and TELL them to leave.

Ahem...Madison bass line 2006.... :)

there seems to be some creative thinking going on - corps used to leave the field in reverse order and when that was the case Cadets followed that - then it changed to "Corps please leave the field for the champions" type of directive - and Cadets have always left promptly. Other corps mill about and it frankly gets pretty rude and some years DCI folks have to literally go out of the field and TELL them to leave

Cadets have always been formal and classy in retreat - other corps have varying styles. It's all good.

For example, in 2005 The Cadets had to cut the encore short because it took so long for every other corps to leave the field. Only had time for the show, no extra tunes. They don't do that to other corps and THEY are the ones getting called classless. :lle:

• Like 2