Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

Boston's show last season was very edgy, and I did like that, but the color palatte was just soso, imo. 'Looking forward to seeing what you are telling us, emc2.

Love the show last year as well. You will love this years color palettes and the props with 12' banners adds a great effect to the field/show etc. Everyone should stop by the souvenir tent. A lot of cool hats and tee shirts etc.

• Like 1

I just posted these in the uniform thread...but I'll re-post here as well...

#BACCG

11423750_917587308285213_773649694021797

1537458_917587284951882_3212636158281297

11059631_917587304951880_493981318070526

This is great!

Well Ghost, coming off of 2 incredibly successful fund raisers Concert in the Park (corporate) and the Spring Fling (alumni & friends) both raising over a combined $200,000 there was a question of giving up more rehearsal time. The Mayor personally asked that the Boston Crusaders to be his official Drum Corps for the parade. The Corps leadership didn't hesitate to proudly represent the City. Reading post from the members, it appears that participating in the Pride parade was viewed as one of the most fun and proud performances many of the members could recall.

The information you have provided SSF gives us a better handle on how the corps and organizations is showing their class. With all the positive growth in recent years, I still feel one of the organizations greatest asset's has become the BOD. Every corps BOD is important, but the Crusaders folks have stepped forward big time and I'm guessing there are decisions still to be announced.

Crownisking: In defense of the DCI corps as a group, I don't know if there are many opportunities to march in pride parades based on their schedules/locations.

Crownisking: In defense of the DCI corps as a group, I don't know if there are many opportunities to march in pride parades based on their schedules/locations.

No doubt. I didn't mean to come off as though I was attacking the rest of DCI. My words were intended to praise BAC for doing something that had not yet been done before in the activity and something that could very easily be met with sharp criticism. I have gained so much more respect for this organization because of this.

• Like 3

Love the show last year as well. You will love this years color palettes and the props with 12' banners adds a great effect to the field/show etc. Everyone should stop by the souvenir tent. A lot of cool hats and tee shirts etc.

Got me some cool Red & Black beach flip flops with Waldo on the sole last year at the BAC souvie stand, emc2.. I wear in Florida during the winters. No more winter snow boots for me on this earth, if I can help it. Been there, done that ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO

Got me some cool Red & Black beach flip flops with Waldo on the sole last year at the BAC souvie stand, emc2.. I wear in Florida during the winters. No more winter snow boots for me on this earth, if I can help it. Been there, done that ( haha!)

The family has a place down there do not go much.

Edited by emc2

No doubt. I didn't mean to come off as though I was attacking the rest of DCI. My words were intended to praise BAC for doing something that had not yet been done before in the activity and something that could very easily be met with sharp criticism. I have gained so much more respect for this organization because of this.

There are gay people/ instructors/ judges/ staff in every DCI corps. Never seen a problem with these good people and a few of my friends are guy as well. People that have worked for me over the years were gay also. Just goes to shown you that BAC/IMA is a outstanding organization and has become the leader for the marching art etc.

This lady at the pride parade sure enjoyed this great marching band... :smile:

I just posted these in the uniform thread...but I'll re-post here as well...

#BACCG

11423750_917587308285213_773649694021797

1537458_917587284951882_3212636158281297

11059631_917587304951880_493981318070526

I imagine this assemblage could have given the Persians a pretty good run for their money at Thermopylae.

• Like 3