MADISON SCOUTS 2015

No one has mentioned how effective the chosen colors of the silks and dancer's jacket are.

The opener's full line flag spin done down front works because it is an extremely strong design that pops. As the guard has begun to master that full ensemble technique, it draws the audience onto the field and into the show. Nicely done.

• Like 2

Scouts were the most enjoyable performance of the night, in my opinion. Love, love, love the show. Such a classy group of young men. The Scouts never fail to entertain the crowd.

• Like 1

Okay you got me! Let's have some speculative fun. Good name for the 2016 show title:

1. Muy Caliente!!!

2. En Fuego!!!

3. La casa de la sol!!!

You know, I like their "city" shows as much as I do their latin jazz shows. 2010, 2011, 2015 (2015 is less of a city theme, but there are still elements)

Never mind. You and your "brothers" can talk about Madison's show for next year, and talk about Madison of years past.

Here's hoping Madison Scouts 2015 have a good show tonight.

Edited by wvu80

Never mind. You and your "brothers" can talk about Madison's show for next year, and talk about Madison of years past.

Here's hoping Madison Scouts 2015 have a good show tonight.[/

Lighten up Francis http://dinarvets.com/forums/uploads/gallery/album_1038/med_gallery_56225_1038_62827.jpg

I still scored them over Phantom last night, and I'm hoping the judges see it my way tonight... :)

Mike

I didn't see anything last night. I will say, I saw Phantom live once this season, and the show comes across a lot better live than it does on video. I will also say I am really surprised Madison's guard beat the Phantomettes, so that's promising.

I didn't see anything last night. I will say, I saw Phantom live once this season, and the show comes across a lot better live than it does on video. I will also say I am really surprised Madison's guard beat the Phantomettes, so that's promising.