Cadets 2015

Just curious. Hopefully we get some sound bites out of the weekend. What I heard from last camp was wow!

Hop mentioned ten tenors and ten snares. That will definitely be the caption to watch.

Hop mentioned ten tenors and ten snares. That will definitely be the caption to watch.

I am hoping that'll only be for a specific part of the show because the more drummers you have, the more they'll be scrutinized.

It will probably be in a section of the show like 2000 when the brass had their special show n tell, as did the percussion. I'm loving the potential depth in content this corps seems to be putting on this 2015 show. Tons of Vets back, some of these brass players are in their 4 and 5th season. This should be monster corps.

Edited by Tobias

That'd make sense. Rather than trying to get multiples of 10 all the time across the corps and then deal with balancing that, the multiples of 10 appear in the various stagings that occur.

That would be cool, somewhere in the early 80’s I recall SCV having 8, 4 high and 4 low

I do recall things wrongly though but maybe 1980?

It will probably be in a section of the show like 2000 when the brass had their special show n tell, as did the percussion. I'm loving the potential depth in content this corps seems to be putting on this 2015 show. Tons of Vets back, some of these brass players are in their 4 and 5th season. This should be monster corps.

Now complete it with some nice dark and evil looking Cadets themed uniforms and they're set!

*runs and hides from Cadets vets*