Cadets 2015

I concur. Now seriously, Good one George. you old funny guy you.

put it back. please.

• Like 1

Didn't see it live but not sure about the all black. That gorgeous drill seems to disappear but didn't see it live. GE scores not promising and seems like they're moving into 3-4 spot after leading so much of season.

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 2

Between the two looks I think this did them a disservice. They just vanish into, well... some form of corps oil slick on the field. It looks like Venom had too many hot wings and this just erupted all over the field from it.

I remember last year BAC was criticized for being too black....and same kinds of visual comments...and they were hauling bleep last season...

how can you talk about BS scores when we have a whole corps missing? seriously, there was a maroon corps 2 hours south that got on the buses, and this... THIS is what stepped off onto the field today?

Somewhere, milk cartons are being printed in maroon right now.

• Like 1

No contrast or "pop" from the corps unis. Looks like a Texas BOA band from the 2000s. The old color scheme was so warm and beautiful! And white pants as so many have said are more unique and accentuate the movement so well. Also, Garish colors on a 5th place guard.

• Like 1

ok. im going to bed. someone clap their hands so that when I wake up... the technicolor is actually operating and this will all be behind us like nothing ever happened.

hashtagputitback.

So.....................not sure about these.

One point in particular, given this was just from a periscope, I'll watch again with an open mind on the Allentown cast and championships.

Ballad, the leg worked and movement was almost non existent, it all blended together. Really popped with the light pants. Couldn't really see what was going on in the sea of black.

Don't think these are the cheese explosion from last year, but I'm not sure what they added. Liked the guard, but as a corps, all visual impact just seemed to disappear. We'll see.

Not really talking about scoring, but as a fan, I'm not all over it. Just my opinion and observations, don't take it too seriously. Still love the show!

Edited by DrumManTx

Interesting to read all the comments.

Wonder if the white pants would help? Maybe PURPLE pants?

Maybe they should try black top, white bottom, neon sash? That could help.

I dunno, haven't seen it.

So.....................not sure about these.

One point in particular, given this was just from a periscope, I'll watch again with an open mind on the Allentown cast and championships.

Ballad, the leg worked and movement was almost non existent, it all blended together. Really popped with the light pants. Couldn't really see what was going on in the sea of black.

Don't think these are the cheese explosion from last year, but I'm not sure what they added. Liked the guard, but as a corps, all visual impact just seemed to disappear. We'll see.

Not really talking about scoring, but as a fan, I'm not all over it.

My main question when the switch was announced was what it would do to the very dense ballad. I thought they would keep the cream pants to continue the contrast with the guard in that critical section. Pretty surprised at no neon cummerbund at least, and the black plumes. It is all so very dark. Even BD added more white to their look in recent years for better pop against the giant black curtain in Indy. When they do low-angle shots in the broadcast, Cadets will vanish.

Edited by NakedEye

Should have a white cummerbund. Other than that I like them. Of course I haven't seem them marching so I'll reserve my final thoughts until after I see them in the show