Regiment '15

I have a feeling the forum is going to be packed with members this year. Last night while waiting to see if a video was going to be posted, there were 123 users on the Phantom thread alone. Right now the World class forum has 220+ users.

Very excited about seeing Phantom this year but the push for 4 or 5th will be a hard one. They probably might inprove scoring wise but the competition is alot different than in 2008.

Fourth is definitely me being optimistic, but solid fifth is a very possible.
  • Like 1

Fourth is definitely me being optimistic, but solid fifth is a very possible.

I agree. I can see this show placing 5th or 6th this year.

Hey guys, sorry for the off-topic but it looks like I've ruffled more feathers by posting the PR periscope. This complaint isn't from Phantom or DCI but from the person that streamed the event who is also a member on this forum.

My intentions are not to steal or generate revenue by posting these videos. Periscope videos expire after 24 hours. After that they are completely gone (unless you explicitly enable the auto save function). I download and upload these videos so anyone that is unable to use Periscope can still watch and enjoy them. I'm always happy to give credit to the original streamer as I've already done.

With that said, Periscopes Terms of Service are pretty clear about what rights you hold with regards to your content.

By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through Periscope, you grant us (Twitter, Inc.) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You own your Content, but this license allows us to make your Content available to the rest of the world and to let others do the same.

Even with all that said DCI and/or PR still retain full rights to take this video down.

Edited by gabe211
  • Like 1

Hey guys, sorry for the off-topic but it looks like I've ruffled more feathers by posting the PR periscope. This complaint isn't from Phantom or DCI but from the person that streamed the event who is also a member on this forum.

My intentions are not to steal or generate revenue by posting these videos. Periscope videos expire after 24 hours. After that they are completely gone (unless you explicitly enable the auto save function). I download and upload these videos so anyone that is unable to use Periscope can still watch and enjoy them. I'm always happy to give credit to the original streamer as I've already done.

With that said, Periscopes Terms of Service are pretty clear about what rights you hold with regards to your content.

Even with all that said DCI and/or PR still retain full rights to take this video down.

So, what you're saying is that it will stay up until Regiment or DCI ask you to take it down?