Regiment '15

How?!?! I can do a frigging root canal but ###### if I can figure out how to find their performance on this stupid app...

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aEekITM0NTUwNjR8MjA4MzUzMjDgpJiGDLTzWtb2zm0F3Xfunuu3kMb38bIo7NyntnCThw==

...open the link above on the device you have periscope installed.

The link was a true pain in the butt to find, and I don't know how long it will be there, but that's how I got to play the video.

Edited by jjeffeory

Finally got a chance to watch the whole video on Periscope....wow, I am so so glad I will be seeing this show in less than 2 weeks! I really love so much of the music, and by the closer.....the one word that came to mind was "glorious"! I feel like the show will be a celebration.

There was a photo on FB last week that showed the corps members striking a pose that was very reminiscent of one of Gene Kelly's iconic dance poses from An Amer in Paris. So I was very happy to hear PR play the very piece of music, that began with that pose (in the film). I can't wait to see the guard's choreography. Hope the whole show is as glorious as the music!

Very nice, a little nostalgia musically throughout...

also, noticed that the announcer mentioned "costumes" when describing the concept of the show - my guess, is referring to guard looks through the show, maybe even the MM's too...
if you look closely at the various views of the new uni (posted here and elsewhere), it looks like the right upper part could be a "tear away" to reveal a different look underneath...

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aEekITM0NTUwNjR8MjA4MzUzMjDgpJiGDLTzWtb2zm0F3Xfunuu3kMb38bIo7NyntnCThw==

...open the link above on the device you have periscope installed.

The link was a true pain in the butt to find, and I don't know how long it will be there, but that's how I got to play the video.

so how do I install it on a computer? i'm not killing that much date on a phone

Watch the whole thing! But for the impatient, City of Light starts at 41:44

• Like 6