Some Snarky Puppy would be good too!

• Like 1

looks like another exciting year for Bloo

You people are making these band names up. (... right...?)

Mike

Not Snarky Puppy. Check them out though. They have a rotating lineup primarily filled with former North Texas students.

They're quite remarkable.

Not Snarky Puppy. Check them out though. They have a rotating lineup primarily filled with former North Texas students.

They're quite remarkable.

Grammy Award Winning Snarky Puppy...

Throbbing Gristle is for real too.

I feel like these selections so far are just imitations of last year's source music?

The Bon Iver resembles the Vienna Teng and Dense resembles Uffe's Woodshop.

Unfortunately so far, they don't sound as cool as their Tilt counterparts. Though I'm sure the audience would love to see Tilt 2, repeat shows aren't that fun. And maybe I'm completely wrong, so we'll just wait and see. In other words, I'm not fan girling yet.

• Like 2

I feel like these selections so far are just imitations of last year's source music?

The Bon Iver resembles the Vienna Teng and Dense resembles Uffe's Woodshop.

Unfortunately so far, they don't sound as cool as their Tilt counterparts. Though I'm sure the audience would love to see Tilt 2, repeat shows aren't that fun. And maybe I'm completely wrong, so we'll just wait and see. In other words, I'm not fan girling yet.

Kinda like 2010 to 2011. I'm kinda feeling the same way. I just hope they don't try and emulate too much......Even the way they're announcing the source music is like last year. We shall see. It can work for them, but they just need to differentiate from it enough so it's distinct.