2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

I am not thrilled with Crossmen's new uniforms at the moment, but if they make sense with the show perhaps they will grow on me. It is just such a huge change. I guess I am just a bit shocked is all.

Uhh....what?

1490811_10153051279438335_82618527217297

Love it. Still easily identifiable as Crossmen to me, but keeping with the theme.

Not sure why people are being so negative about the "change" given that it's not permanent. It's clear that they are just swapping out the overlays, gauntlets and trimmings. The uniform is exactly the same as last year otherwise. Did people feel so strongly about last year's when they were sporting the Crossmen red?

First impression was bad. Looking at them again, exactly the same as last year, just different panels. I think it's still Crossmen. Maltese Cross and an Aussie? Sounds like Bones to me. Not crazy about the extra colors, but it fits the theme pretty well. Think I will like the guard more from up top. Like the color scheme? But it's tucked and draped in a weird way. Drums aren't bad. I dunno, not my favorite. But it definitely works.

Edited by DrumManTx

But it doesn't scream "Crossmen"

this

Dig Crossmen's unis. Seems like it will fit the show well. Who cares if it isn't "Crossmen"

• Like 3

Honestly my only problem with crossmen has to be those horizontal bar (stripe?) thingies. I think a solid blue panel would look great and suit the show fine. These look a little like Tron. Also looks like the drum major uni is the same as the normal member ones.

I like 'em nonetheless. Go Bones!

Edited by bonelife