Clifton 7/5

BD 3rd in guard acheivement, wow

This is a crazy exciting season

Boston needs some groups in its tier to compete with

Boston has others in its tier but I think the tier is getting crowded. Looks like Boston, Crossmen, Madison, Phantom and BK Blues Stars and possibly Cavies all tightening up.

Boston continuing to improve at a breakneck pace!

Craig they projected very well...very balanced and blend od the horns and dark sound...this corps is going to ruffle a few feathers this season...Imo

• Like 1

Wayne Dillon had Cadets in 3rd in music analysis.....but but but he used to be their caption head! LOL

He needs to be fired for not being biased and playing favoritism like every other judge is accused of being on this forum.

• Like 3

Boston has others in its tier but I think the tier is getting crowded. Looks like Boston, Crossmen, Madison, Phantom and BK Blues Stars and possibly Cavies all tightening up.

Things change when you have more groups around you. Jersey surf then Boston is a bug difference and the score will show but say if they had crossmen, madison, or stars it would impact the score some

The tier that Boston is shooting for does not include all of the corps you mentioned.

Regarding BAC....the spreads can be instructive, particularly their spread from the top. Ten days ago, they were tracking 12-13 points away from the very top. As of tonight, they have closed that spread to 7 pts. Assuming the DCI Champion will end up at a 98 or 99, that puts BAC in the 91-92 neighborhood at finals. Yes, I know this is all hypothetical, but clearly the organization would rather be sitting here than where they were a week and a half ago...

• Like 2

Did anyone periscope the show tonight. If so, please give out your handle so we can watch them before they disappear in 24 Hrs. Thanks in advance.

Crown Guard won. :D

• Like 1